To empower Indigenous youth by providing a culturally based program to eliminate substance misuse.
We reawaken healthy communities and families by rebuilding cultural pride and holistic health.
- Culturally Grounded
- Client Centred
These Values along with the Seven Grandfather Teachings of: Wisdom, Respect, Humility, Love, Honesty, Bravery, and Truth, are shared with the youth.
Board of Directors
- Edmund Bellegarde, Board Chair
- Chief Michael Starr, Starblanket First Nation
- Chief Frank Dieter, Peepeekisis First Nation
- Chief Roberta Soo-Oyewaste, Standing Buffalo Dakota Nation
- Chief Melissa Tavita, Muscoweptung First Nation
- Chief Lloyd Buffalo, Day Star First Nation
- Chief Byron Bitternose, Gordon First Nation
- Paul Poitras, Advisor